1. The debt limit. Some people think the repubs will kick the can down the road for another 90 days. Can anyone honestly believe the GOP would do that? Especially now that they have the libs shaking in their boots?
2. Cost cutting. (The other half of the tax cut situation). Figures that came out this week show our deficit for 2012 was about $7T, not the $1.2T as advertised by Obama. Unbelievably some people think the repubs will cave on this one, too. King Obama must be sweating bullets wondering what the repubs (now known as the doormat wing of the dem party) must be planning to do to him if he doesn't reduce spending by a couple of trillion a year.
3. Stop the shipment to Egypt (at tax payer expense of course) of 20 F-16s and 200 Abrams tanks. Everyone knows these will end up in the hands of people who want to destroy Israel. Everyone, that is, except the Hussein Obama regime. I'm sure when it's pointed out to Obama that Morsi is an Israeli hater and says all Jews are descends of pigs and apes, that he'll stop the delivery at once.
4. Find out the truth about Fast & Furious once and for all. Obama and Holder haven't got a chance hiding the truth from these bulldogs of justice much longer.
5. Find out the truth about Benghazi once and for all. It's so blatantly obvious that the regime (especially Panetta, Hillary and Obama) is responsible for the death of 4 Americans that even the media may eventually have to admit it. (Really?). Not only are they responsible for the initial attack, but they've done absolutely nothing to retaliate for the cowardly act of murder. Other then sending more money and weapons to the N.African Muslim terrorists of course.
6. Put an end to Obama bypassing Congress and instead governing by Executive Order. You just know the Rotwillers in the doormat wing of the Dem Party will nail him to the wall on this one. After all, I'm willing to bet there's somebody on the GOP side of the aisle who's actually read the Constitution. Well, maybe not, but at least someone who knows there is a Constitution.....somewhere.
I don't know about you, but I'm betting Obama's smelling "impeachment" in the air. The pressure must be getting so great that he'll probably have to take another vacation. I'll be our GOP leadership is grinning from ear-to-ear. They just don't know why.