"Peter" has some questions about Hillary Clinton's health.
Hillary Clinton is exhibiting the classic symptoms of Parkinson’s Disease.
1. Balance problems
2. Falling down
3. Involuntary movements of the head, eyes, mouth and limbs
4. Nodding inappropriately for prolonged periods
5. “Bobble head” response when stressed, such as multiple questions
6. Loss of throat control causing aspiration of saliva into the vocal cords leading to fits of prolonged coughing
7. Freezing, with a “thousand yard stare” and eyes fixed on a single object.
Does any of this sound familiar?
Parkinson’s is most often treated with Levodopa which is converted in the brain to dopamine. Side effects include lightheadedness and balance problems.
Most Parkinson’s sufferers eventually die from complications of aspiration caused pneumonia. Last Friday Hillary was diagnosed by her personal physician as having pneumonia. This information was kept secret until hours after she collapsed Sunday at the 9/11 memorial.
Hillary Clinton is medically unfit for ANY public office. By keeping her Parkinson’s Disease secret Hillary is doing a disservice to her party and to the nation.