There will be polls and more polls from now until November, but there are some pertinent, "behind the camera", factors that I think will push Hillary over the finish line.
1. The media will play the major role in deciding who will be president. Social, Twitter, Facebook, Main Stream and blog sites.
2. A corrupt liberal propagandized educational system that has given us today's dumbed down millennials who hate republicans.
3. The LGBT and other related activists.
4. The Black Lives Matter and other black revolutionaries/terrorists.
5. Climate Change activists.
6. Anti Wall Street protesters.
7. Pro Muslim money from the Mideast, and from activists groups such as CAIR.
8. The far left entertainment industry.
9. The GOP establishment forces.
10. The US Census bureau now says millennials outnumber baby boomers 75M to 74M.
(1) The media (main stream) and social media will be unrelenting in their attack on Trump and the Republican party as a whole. No matter what negative factors are destroying this once great nation, they will blame everything on republicans.
(2) Anyone graduating from high school after 1990 has been brain washed beyond belief. America is bad. America is responsible for all the world's ills. America is not deserving of its image as the dominant influence in the world. Democrats are supposedly for the "little guy" and Republicans are for Wall Street, big oil, and the 1%ers. These groups will try and disrupt every Republican campaign stop.
(3) The LGBT crowd has gained unbelievable power during Obama's "divide America" term in office. They will be loud, violent and protesting at every Republican gathering between now and Nov 8th. Remember, its the Republican conservatives were spoke out against same sex marriages, and against opening up restrooms to transgenders. Never mind that Hillary was against those same things just a few short years ago.
(4) Violent black terror groups will be a constant threat throughout the country. Look for riots, looting, burning and killings all across the country in support of Hillary and in opposition to Trump.
(5) Democrats have bought into global warming lock, stock and barrel. Why? Because of the millions of dollars and votes that will flow to them for "caring". Meanwhile those "Wall Street" Republicans will keep drilling for oil, mining for coal, shipping oil by rail and vessel, building pipelines and maintaining nuclear power plants.
(6) It was the Democrats who organized a highly successful Occupy Wall Street travesty. They will be back in full force (financed in large part by the George Soros groups), and yet, once again, it will be the fault of the "1%ers" and their republican enablers.
(7) The far left "compassionate" PC groups will be demanding that we bring in millions of displaced Muslims without bothering to vet them properly. Who cares that thousands of terrorists may well be among the immigrants arriving from the most violent anti-American nations in the world. Hey, it's working in Europe, isn't it?
(8) TV and Hollywood will become propagandist machines. Watch for more quickie movies and documentaries touting the compassionate Democrats while demonizing Republicans.
(9) RINOs haven't given up on destroying the Trump campaign. With Hillary their positions and lifestyles will continue. With Trump they might actually get exposed for the frauds they really are.
(10) The GOP establishment has "liberalized" their platform so as to attract this growing population. One positive is that historically younger millennials don't get out and vote in as large numbers as boomers. However these numbers don't include the growing number of immigrants, who will most likely vote for Democrats.
And forget about Benghazi, illegal emails, taking bribe money from countries that hate us, and Hillary's endless lies. For over 25 years the millennials have been educated to hate Republicans, and that education is now influencing their parents. These younger groups still think they're going to get everything they want for free, and those 1%ers will pay for it all.
Bottom line. They would rather have Hillary with all her faults than those dastardly, cold hearted Republicans.